Are you passionate about embedded systems? Are you looking for a new project in which to grow professionally? Would you like to develop yourself in an international company and in a sector with great growth potential? At Woodswallow we are selecting an Automation Test Backend Developer for our headquarters in Seville.
WoodSwallow is a technology company with a global vision born to improve people’s lives through the design of embedded systems and IoT (Internet of Things) products. A young company with a team of more than 40 hardware, software and business engineers, and more than 15 years of experience in the market.
We are looking for a profile focused on the development of Python programs and libraries for the automatic testing of our products. This work will lay the foundations for the development and evolution of the WAT (WoodSwallow Automation Tool), one of the company’s most important and innovative tools.
Automation Test Backend Developer responsibilities:
Development of functionalities of our automated testing environment based on Python and Robot Framework. Specifically, the first project in the WAT roadmap will focus on functionalities for testing PLC (Power Line Communications).
Integration of communication modules with the PRIMEv1.4 PLC protocol.
- Implementation of new capabilities for test automation: execution on flexible test environment, execution on Linux, execution on embedded controller, improvements on Robot Framework
- Integration of third-party libraries, etc.
- Support of new embedded devices and PLC sniffers, for automated integration tests.
What are we looking for?
– University degree in Computer / Electronic / Industrial / Telecommunications Engineering.
– Indispensable knowledge of Python medium / high level: syntax, Python 3, OOP, virtualenvs.
-VCS knowledge: Git.
-Desirable experience with automated testing environments: Robot, Behave / Cucumber or similar.
– Experience Level: Junior (1-3 years) / Senior (3-5 years). – English medium level B2 / C1.
- High level Python knowledge: syntax, Python 3, OOP, virtualenvs, deployment / modules, wrappers, use of libraries and inheritance.
- Experience with other programming languages: C, C #, Rust, etc.
- Experience in software design: architecture, modeling, unit testing
- VCS domain: Git (local and remote-GitHub or GitLab).
- Experience with embedded devices or instrumentation: development and testing.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
What do we offer?
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, constantly growing with professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the sector and international projection.
- Stable work project, professional development and being part of a disruptive and innovative environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Competitive remuneration, valued according to the experience and knowledge provided.