Are you passionate about embedded systems? Are you looking for a new project in which to grow professionally? Would you like to develop yourself in an international company and in a sector with great growth potential? At WoodSwallow we are selecting Hardware certification test engineer for RF/EMC laboratory for our headquarters in Seville.
WoodSwallow is a technology company with a global vision born to improve people’s lives through the design of embedded systems and IoT (Internet of Things) products. A young company with a team of more than 40 hardware, software and business engineers, and more than 15 years of experience in the market.
We are looking for a profile focused on the development of functions in the electronics and RF laboratory environment for product testing.
Hardware certification test engineer responsibilities:
The work must be developed in the electronics and RF laboratory:
- Carrying out tests under customer standards or official standards (CE marking).
- In the laboratory, instruments such as VNA, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power meters, near field probes, signal generator will be used and it will be developed in specific environments for this, such as a semianechoic camera.
- Execution of electrical safety tests, electromagnetic compatibility, climatic tests, consumption tests, possible improvements, or cost reduction, etc.
- Drafting of documentation and report to client.
What are we looking for?
- Telecommunications Engineering studies, specializing in telecommunications systems or electronic systems.
- Notions of radio frequency, antennas, impedance adaptation, operation of anechoic environments, etc.
- Experience with Altium.
- Handling of laboratory instruments such as oscilloscopes, soldering iron, signal generator and multimeter. The handling of spectrum analyzers and VNA will be highly valuable.
- English medium / high level
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility.
- Experience in electronics laboratory and conducting PCB tests.
- Knowledge of programming in C and Python.
- Previous knowledge in equipment that uses metrology.
- Handling terminal emulators such as Putty or Tera term. IREC and MCUXpresso management.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
What do we offer?
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, constantly growing with professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the sector.
- Stable work project, professional development and being part of a disruptive and innovative environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Competitive remuneration, valued according to the experience and knowledge provided.