Are you passionate about embedded systems? Are you looking for a new project in which to grow professionally? Would you like to develop yourself in an international company and in a sector with great growth potential? At Woodswallow we are selecting Hardware RF Engineer for our headquarters in Seville.
WoodSwallow is a technology company with global vision born to improve people’s lives through the design of embedded systems and IoT (Internet of Things) products. A young company with a team of more than 50 hardware, software and business engineers, and more than 15 years of experience in the market.
We are looking for a profile focused on the development of functions around the design and verification of IoT equipment with wireless communications.
Hardware RF Engineer responsibilities:
Development of functions in an electronics and RF laboratory environment.
- Design of the radiofrequency subsystems of the products.
- Validation through internal and external tests of the radiofrequency stages.
- Drafting of documentation and reporting to the client.
What are we looking for?
University degree in Telecommunications or Electronic.
Engineering.Knowledge of IoT technologies (RF and electronics). The following communication technologies will be valued in order of importance:
- GPRS, NB IoT and LTEM
- Zigbee (bands ISM mainly 868MHz y 2.4GHz)
- LoRa, Sigfox, 802.15.4
Intermediate knowledge of radiofrequency instruments as well as design validation capabilities.
- Spectrum analyzers
- Vector network analyzer
- Signal generators
- Power meters
- DC block, passive and electronic attenuators, filters, signal amplifiers
Design of printed circuit antennas and knowledge of commercial antennas
- Impedance matching
- The use of antenna simulation software will be positively valued, mainly HFSS from Ansys
Design of radio frequency circuits:
- The management of Altium as a development tool will be valued
- Schematic design and component selection
- Design or support capacity in the development of the radio frequency layout
Working knowledge in radiofrequency measurement environments
- Measurements in anechoic chambers
- Knowledge of radiofrequency regulations, mainly RED (Europe)
Medium/high level of English
What do we offer?
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, constantly growing with professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the sector.
- Stable work project, professional development and being part of a disruptive and innovative environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Competitive remuneration, valued according to the experience and knowledge provided.
Please send you application through our portal or, if you prefer, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com