Are you passionate about embedded systems? Are you looking for a new project in which to grow professionally? Would you like to develop yourself in an international company and in a sector with great growth potential? At Woodswallow we are selecting a Wireless Firmware Engineer for our headquarters in Seville.
WoodSwallow is a technology company with global vision dedicated to the design of embedded systems and IoT (Internet of Things) products. A young company with a team of more than 40 hardware, software and business engineers, and more than 15 years of experience in the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development on IoT and Smart Energy product range, including:
Wireless Firmware Engineer Responsibilities:
- Requirement analysis
- Continuous integration
- Configuration management
- Peer code inspection
- Task creation and tracking
You will develop and maintain the wireless technologies used in the the whole product range, including stack and application code.
You will understand secure coding techniques to ensure the product range meets the required industry standards for the relevant certifications and approvals.
What are we looking for?
- Degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- 5 -10 years of Embedded C programming.
- Good working knowledge of embedded RTOS.
- Low level embedded processor/microcontroller.
- Secure coding, eg. MISRA rules
- Wireless technologies (ZigBee, Bluetooth, 3GPP, NBIoT, LTE-M).
- ZigBee Smart Energy.
- Over the air (OTA) protocol analysis.
- Interoperability, compliance and certification testing
- Design and development of low power systems.
- Smart metering (DLMS, GBCS).
- Agile software development.
What do we offer?
Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, constantly growing with professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the sector.
Stable work project, professional development and being part of a disruptive and innovative environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
Competitive remuneration, valued according to the experience and knowledge provided.