Are you passionate about embedded systems? Are you looking for a new project in which to grow professionally? Would you like to develop yourself in an international company and in a sector with great growth potential? At Woodswallow we are selecting Embedded SW Engineer for our headquarters in Seville.
WoodSwallow is a technology company with global vision dedicated to the design of embedded systems and IoT (Internet of Things) products. A young company with a team of more than 40 hardware, software and business engineers, and more than 15 years of experience in the market.
We are looking for a profile focused on embedded development on different platforms. This successful candidate will be responsible for the full life cycle development on our IoT and Smart Energy products range, including:
Embedded SW Engineer Responsibilities:
- Requirement analysis
- Design and functional analysis
- Development/Programming of new functionalities
- Maintenance of code, including communication stacks and product application code
- Continuous integration
- Configuration management
- Peer code inspection
- Incident and bugs identification
- Use of secure coding techniques and best practices to ensure that the product range meets the required industry standards
What are we looking for?
- University degree in Telecommunications / Industrial / Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Experience level: + 5 years of Embedded C programming. Desirable + 7 years.
- Experience in FW developing and drivers for embedded systems for different platforms and real-time operating systems (preferably freeRTOS).
- Secure coding, e.g. following MISRA quality standards.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (ZigBee (especially ZSE), Bluetooth, 3GPP, NBIoT, LTE-M).
- Experience using agile project methodology (SCRUM).
- High level English B2/C1.
- Design and development of low power systems.
- Agile software development.
- Regular use of repositories and continuous integration tools.
- Experience in development using TDD methodology.
- Knowledge of common standards used in the field of Smart Metering (DLMS, GBCS, …).
- PRIME PLC communications
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, JS, ….).
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
What do we offer?
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, constantly growing with professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the sector.
- Stable work project, professional development and being part of a disruptive and innovative environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Competitive remuneration, valued according to the experience and knowledge provided.